When it comes to herbal supplements, there are a wide variety to choose from. There could be more than one that will work for whatever is ailing you. If you’re curious about some of the most common supplements, look over the list below:
- Chamomile is most commonl used to treat colds. Chamomile tea is a staple in many households, but the benefits are endless. It can hep with headaches, upset stomach, and even bronchitis.
- Alfalfa has many benefits. It is commonly used to soothe arthritis, but is also used for digestion and blood pressure regulation. Alfalfa comes in a few different forms, but is good for bossting your immune system and improving your heart health.
- Echinacea is available in many forms and is most commonly used to treat a cold. It will help boost your immune system, as well as cure urinary tract infections, among other ailments.
- Cinnamon is more than just an add-in for apple cider. CInnamon can be used to cure the common cold, diarrhea, and upset stomach. It also offers relief from arthritis pain and can even help improve your energy levels.
- Ginseng, which has been used in China for thousands of years, helps bost energy. It prevents colds and coughs, but also helps strengthen your heart and your nervous system. This is on supplement with a variety of uses.
Many herbal supplements can help heal or offer relief from any number of ailments. One supplement may work for a number of your troubles, while others may only work for one. If you’re interested in herbal supplements, do your research and see which herbs work best for your current health problems.